Thursday, March 09, 2006

The hireling and a petite woman

David was good enough to send me this Hitchen’s piece wanting it posted with some hint of my reaction. Have a read and I’ll do my best to put together a half-cogent response.

In the meanwhile, there is this picture which sort of sums it all up for me… the nature of this Islamic Regime--like much of the Militarism dominating our globe and making life a living hell--and the grotesque patriarchy with all the imposed, unwanted structures; the failing order that foolishly struggles to freeze life, and the ensuing barbarity, endless puns and insults and abuse and torture and torment.

Look at the captured body language for a minute.

Who is, really, afraid of whom here?

Homo homini lupus yes and it’s a bloody masquerade. Petrified pups in uniform pretending they’ve succeeded in masking their dread!

No comments: