Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Nowruz




From The Brooding Persian to one and all


On this March equinox, the first day of spring and of the Iranian New Year.

Here is to Ruth, Disobedience, Rebelliousness, Perseverance, Patience,
Curiosity and Wonder.

And in the absence of peace on this earth as always,
to another fleeting year, minimal torments, swift wars and rapid deaths.

For the multilingual among you, from a friend, the only bearable prayer in memory:

چه دعایی کنمت بهتر از این

خنده ات از ته دل

گریه ات از سر شوق

روزگارت همه شاد

سفره ات رنگارنگ و

تنی سالم و شاد ..... که بخندی همه عمر

بهاران خجسته باد

2 comments:

Prime Time Brasil said...

Hello,
I'm a Journalism student in Brazil! I'm currently working in a news report on the effect of social networking and the revolutions happening in the Middle East. I spent some time reading your blog, and i would really appreciate if you could contatc me and send me some informations about how it is to be a blogger from Iran! Thank you very much for the attention! my mail is primetimebrasil@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am really happy to find this. cool job!